Symbol
Instagram
Latest Publications
thumbnail

Architecture of Observation Towers

It seems to be human nature to enjoy a view, getting the higher ground and taking in our surroundings has become a significant aspect of architecture across the world. Observation towers which allow visitors to climb and observe their surroundings, provide a chance to take in the beauty of the land while at the same time adding something unique and impressive to the landscape.
thumbnail

Model Making In Architecture

The importance of model making in architecture could be thought to have reduced in recent years. With the introduction of new and innovative architecture design technology, is there still a place for model making in architecture? Stanton Williams, director at Stirling Prize-winning practice, Gavin Henderson, believes that it’s more important than ever.
thumbnail

Can Skyscrapers Be Sustainable

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Ad, id, reprehenderit earum quidem error hic deserunt asperiores suscipit. Magni doloribus, ab cumque modi quidem doloremque nostrum quam tempora, corporis explicabo nesciunt accusamus ad architecto sint voluptatibus tenetur ipsa hic eius.
Subscribe our newsletter
© Late 2020 Quarty.
Design by:  Nazar Miller
fr En

But why do you do It?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Chester
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-06-19 20:52

본문

And what I suggest we do is this: first of all, we’ll do a certain variation on it which is rather interesting. Well, I have a sort of suggestion, and that is this: that, before we decide either to save the planet or destroy it, we pause for a moment of silence. Well, it’s all one cat: the whole cat moves. Well, since we live in a more or less Christian tradition, there’s also Christian mantra. The form of mantram is also used in the West, or at least in the more traditional form of Jewish, Islamic, and Christian practice, as it’s found in eastern Europe and the Levant. It’s your way of life. So a star eventually cools off or throws out some garbage that spins around, becomes planets, and that develops all this corrupt life on it which gets brainy, and thinks up all sorts of things, and finally discovers the secret of nuclear energy and then blows itself up, and it becomes a star. " And God, out of the corner of his eye, looked at the serpent. " they look slightly puzzled. BJ Fogg leads research and design at Stanford's Persuasive Technology Lab, which he founded in 1998 to investigate how computing products -- from web sites to mobile phone applications -- can motivate and persuade people.

Dr. Fogg is a psychologist and the author of Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do. Not really, no. I will try to show you, practically, why it is an unnecessary concept; how you can have far more energy without using your will than you can with using it. Once you get the knack of that, you can do it even while you’re thinking. You’ll be thinking of something else. You’ll find, therefore, that if you get with reality, all sorts of illusions disappear. But therefore, we have to begin. Most people nowadays say, "I have no time." Of course you don’t. It’s much more like the practice of medicine, as when you say: "I practice medicine." It means you do it every day. Is that like saying, "It is so because… It’s like bees and flowers: where there are no flowers, there are no bees; where there are no bees, there are no flowers. You can’t live on the right side of the tracks without there being a wrong side of the tracks. And the whole point of that is that there shall be more birds still. But I want you to point out that both those theories of the world are concepts.

I want everybody silently to imagine a sound, a note, which seems to be convenient and comfortable to you. The gong is a compelling sound, which might be said to be a unitive principle, and all these other sounds you now hear might be said to represent multiplicity. And so all that discursiveness prevents us from getting into the heart of the vibration which is sound, and which is, of course, the real meaning. Some people have the theory that the real world is material or physical. Only, we are psychologically perverted in such a way that some of us would rather have money than real wealth. Also, don’t forget that you can’t have an inside unless you also have an outside. The word "meditation," in English, doesn’t have quite the same meaning. Let it go out in the same way as you would nestle yourself down into an extremely comfortable bed, where you sink in and in and in, and you let it flow out through your lips, so that you will know by the feel of air on your lips that you are really breathing and not just straining your muscles. Others of you will prefer to stay on the drone, the tonic.

And at a certain rhythm of breath, one side of this rosary will occupy forty minutes of clock time. Then, another thing that bothers us is time. And we also do a terrible thing. You can do that by a certain rolling rhythm. So, you see, if you belong to an in-group of good or saved or elite people, you can only know that you’re in because someone else is out. You can understand it only by doing it. I don’t mean that kind of grim silence which one observes when somebody says, "Such-and-such a famous person has just died and we’ll observe a moment of silence in his honor." And everybody frowns and thinks very serious thoughts. They say it’s made of a kind of stuff. But it’s not for praying, it’s for counting your breath without numbers. It’s a little bit like that, but language is so structured that I cannot talk without this implication. But it’s also possible in retrospect to realize that you were meditating. When modern Protestant theologians of the sort of liberal type are saying God is dead, they mean that not literally, they mean a certain image of God is dead, outworn. What is God useful for?

If you liked this article and you would such as to get additional details pertaining to what is billiards kindly check out our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

banner

Newsletter

Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit.
Vel excepturi, earum inventore.
Get in touch