Symbol
Instagram
Latest Publications
thumbnail

Architecture of Observation Towers

It seems to be human nature to enjoy a view, getting the higher ground and taking in our surroundings has become a significant aspect of architecture across the world. Observation towers which allow visitors to climb and observe their surroundings, provide a chance to take in the beauty of the land while at the same time adding something unique and impressive to the landscape.
thumbnail

Model Making In Architecture

The importance of model making in architecture could be thought to have reduced in recent years. With the introduction of new and innovative architecture design technology, is there still a place for model making in architecture? Stanton Williams, director at Stirling Prize-winning practice, Gavin Henderson, believes that it’s more important than ever.
thumbnail

Can Skyscrapers Be Sustainable

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Ad, id, reprehenderit earum quidem error hic deserunt asperiores suscipit. Magni doloribus, ab cumque modi quidem doloremque nostrum quam tempora, corporis explicabo nesciunt accusamus ad architecto sint voluptatibus tenetur ipsa hic eius.
Subscribe our newsletter
© Late 2020 Quarty.
Design by:  Nazar Miller
fr En

Prayer for the Commencement and End of the Hijri New Year 1 Muharram, …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Cortney
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-08-24 05:06

본문

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpgyou can utter is:
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

003374600_1684488413-20230519135602__fpdl.in__high-angle-woman-holding-beads-meditating_23-2148847546_normal.jpgMeanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is recited 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that grace, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and If you liked this article and you would certainly like to get more details relating to Muslim law explanations (www.almoshaiqeh.com) kindly check out the site. various other goodness will continue to f

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgthe later prayer.
It's important to understand that not every prayer can be combined, only Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha prayers can be combined. Even then, the combination of two prayers in one time can only be done with the provision of Dhuhr and Asr or Maghrib and Isha. In other words, you can't

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

uhammad SAW said,
"Every joint in your body must give charity every morning. Every tasbih is charity, every tahmid is charity, every tahlil is charity, every takbir is charity, enjoining good is charity, and forbidding evil is charity. And all of that can be equalized with doing two units of Dhuha prayer." (Narrate

dakash shalihiin.
Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the magnificence is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, and the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

owards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, clarifies that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun is well above the horizon until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not directly above one's head, it is still wit

Maghrib prayers.
The rukhsah in the form of qasar can even be used together with qasar. In other words, we can do two prayers at one prayer time, by shortening the number of rak'ahs. For example, we can do jamak qasar prayer for Dhuhr and Asr by doing Dhuhr prayer in 2 rak'ahs, then followed b

Drink Excessively
Allah SWT states in QS. Al-A'raf: 31, "Eat and drink, but do not be excessive. Indeed, Allah does not like those who commit excess." Drinking excessively can cause overhydration and brain function disturbances. Following the suggestion not to be excessive when drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of preserving health and obeying the etiquette of drinking as instructe

كَرِيْمُ
Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

banner

Newsletter

Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit.
Vel excepturi, earum inventore.
Get in touch